Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day twenty. (In which I realize that I missed my Monday update.)

So I might have forgotten to update on Monday. I would say that there was a good reason, but there is none. I simply forgot. Regardless, it's been a busy few days. The weekend was great, which started with a great breakfast prepared by one of mine and The Lovely Fiancee's friend. The two of them went to go try on wedding stuff while I grabbed a quick meal at one of the food places near by where they were. We also went and saw Inception, which was fantastic and very entertaining. I recommend, strongly recommend, it to everyone. Due to how busy of a day it was, The Lovely Fiancee and I decided to take that Saturday off instead of Sunday.

Sunday, we simply went to the gym and did 33 minutes on the elliptical to keep active.

Monday, we did a quick workout and tried a free protein bar. It sucked.

Tuesday, was a quick 33 minute elliptical use.

That brings us to today. I'm about 75% sure that the tRainer is trying to kill me and The Lovely Fiancee. He's getting results and doing what he is supposed to, but everything hurts while working out. More so than usual. We did a lot of arm work as well as abdominal work and didn't use any of the machines whatsoever. It's shocking how much you can do while barely using any weights and how much it can help you in order to get more/back into shape. The reason I believe that the tRainer is trying to kill me is because after finishing the last set on the circuit training and giving my all to complete said final set, the tRainer looks at us and says those horrible words, "Give me six minutes of going hard on the bike, then you're done." Now everything hurts and I'm still trying to summon energy to do simply things.....like hold up a book.

Not sure if I'll be updating Friday but I'll try to get one more in during the weekend. If I am unable, have a great weekend and see you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment