Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day six. (I would murder for a huge steak)

Today was another day of working with my trainer. Instead of half a workout like last time I did a full work out which nearly killed me. We started out with a quick stair climbing exercise to get my heart rate up. Immediately after we started the workout.

This was done in order to keep my heart rate up and keep moving to help burn more calories. After about 35 minutes of the 45 minute session I had to sit out the rest of it due to feeling light headed. The trainer looked at me and asked "reminds you of football huh?" The answer was yes. He continued to work with my Lovely Fiancee while I sat and reminded myself that the work out was not nearly as hard a one football field suicide.

In case you don't know a football suicide is where you start at the back of one endzone and run to every line on the field. Basically, from the back of the endzone to the goal line, back to the back of the endzone, to the five yard line, back to the back of the endzone, to the ten yard line.....they are more or less one of the worst things ever.

My Lovely Fiancee and I decided that we will go with the plan where we meet with a trainer once a week with the option of going for six times a month without the price jumping to $200+. Therefore, the Lovely Fiancee and I will workout with a trainer four times a month and continue going to the gym everyday.

3 comments: