Monday, August 16, 2010

I return!

For the past week I have been in Virginia. While I had a great time seeing friends, I was not able to get out to the gym as I would have liked. However, it was totally worth it to be back home and see lots of friends.

I got back here Saturday night and went to work out today (Monday). Today was somewhat hard in terms of working out. While I was able to do a full workout, it was a bit of a struggle. By the time I was done, I was covered in sweat and exhausted. At least I felt great, and that made things seem better. Plus when I went and weighed myself, I found that I had gained a couple of pounds in VA (due to not eating properly or at reasonable hours) instead of four or five pounds like I was worried about.

All in all, it was a pretty good trip with a couple of bothersome moments. Now I'm back to my regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment