Sunday, June 26, 2011

The time has come the walrus said...

It's almost been a week since I set these new rules and so far I've been doing pretty well. I only drank water during the weekdays, and while I drank other things over the weekend, I still had a good bit of water as well.

Portions have been going decently. Not amazingly well, but a good change. It helps that the program I'm working with provides a late lunch where the meal is well portioned out.

I haven't increased the amount of veggies yet, but that's because I'm still looking around for good recipes. I have been able to stay away from awful foods, so this is a plus.

I have also successfully stayed away from super sugary foods as well. And I've been taking vitamins and have managed not to forget the entire week. So things have been going well. I've been to the gym everyday this week with the exception of Sunday. This may or may not have been due to the extreme frustration I have to deal with at the program I'm working at. I have found it's a lot easier to find motivation to go to the gym when you are angry/frustrated and want to burn off some steam.

Hopefully, weight will be easier to lose now with these new rules as well as the added aggravation which leads me to go to the gym more.

No comments:

Post a Comment